Tecno Spark 8 review: worth buying?
Created date: 11/18/2021, 20:39:46, Updated date: 11/18/2021, 21:08:44
We've conducted a detailed review of the Tecno Spark 8, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5143 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Tecno Spark 8
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Tecno Spark 8
- 3.Specifications of Tecno Spark 8
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Tecno Spark 8
The merits and demerits of Tecno Spark 8
The merits of Tecno Spark 8
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- The CPU specs are quite high and using ordinary apps is almost always stress-free.
The demerits of Tecno Spark 8
- no data
Specifications of Tecno Spark 8
|Tecno Spark 8|
|Release date||9/2, 2021|
|Color||Turquoise Cyan/Atlantic Blue/Iris Purple|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0inches (76.1mm) x 6.49inches (164.8mm) x 0.362inches (9.2mm)|
|Display size||6.52 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||720 x 1600|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22|
|Rear-camera resolution||16 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||8 MP|
Look at a smartphone