Vivo iQOO Z5x 256GB Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 11/18/2021, 22:53:18, Updated date: 11/18/2021, 23:50:03
What are the strengths of the vivo iQOO Z5x 256GB? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the vivo iQOO Z5x 256GB is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5368 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of vivo iQOO Z5x 256GB
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the vivo iQOO Z5x 256GB
- 3.Specifications of vivo iQOO Z5x 256GB
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the vivo iQOO Z5x 256GB
The merits and demerits of vivo iQOO Z5x 256GB
The merits of vivo iQOO Z5x 256GB
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
The demerits of vivo iQOO Z5x 256GB
- no data
Specifications of vivo iQOO Z5x 256GB
|vivo iQOO Z5x 256GB|
|Release date||11/1, 2021|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||75.3mm x 164mm x 8.5mm|
|Display size||6.58 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2408|
|Chipset||MediaTek MT6877 Dimensity 900 5G|
|Rear-camera resolution||50 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||8 MP|
Look at a smartphone