Review of ZTE Blade L9. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 11/18/2021, 19:51:53, Updated date: 11/18/2021, 21:59:47
What are the strengths of the ZTE Blade L9? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the ZTE Blade L9 is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5094 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of ZTE Blade L9
- 2.ZTE Blade L9's features, performance, reviews
- 3.ZTE Blade L9's specs
ZTE Blade L9's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of ZTE Blade L9
Advantages of ZTE Blade L9
- It is easy to hold, and you can use it comfortably with one hand.
- It is lightweight.
- The display is large, so text and images appear clear on the screen.
Disadvantages of ZTE Blade L9
- The screen does not look very good.
- It has a low-grade CPU, so you will experience severe stuttering when using an app.
ZTE Blade L9's specs
|ZTE Blade L9|
|Release date||10/10, 2021|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.7inches (67.5mm) x 5.4inches (137.5mm) x 0.39inches (10mm)|
|Display size||5 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||480 x 960|
|CPU specs||1.3GHz×4(Quad core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||8 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||5 MP|
Look at a smartphone