Review of vivo S12 Pro. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 01/18/2022, 16:37:21, Updated date: 01/18/2022, 18:38:49
We've conducted a detailed review of the vivo S12 Pro, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5094 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of vivo S12 Pro
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the vivo S12 Pro
- 3.Specifications of vivo S12 Pro
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the vivo S12 Pro
The merits and demerits of vivo S12 Pro
The merits of vivo S12 Pro
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
- Because the smartphone has a very high performance front camera, you can use it to make great shots of photospots and scenery.
The demerits of vivo S12 Pro
- no data
Specifications of vivo S12 Pro
|vivo S12 Pro|
|Release date||12/30, 2021|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.9inches (73.3mm) x 6.3inches (159.5mm) x 0.29inches (7.4mm)|
|Display size||6.56 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2400|
|Chipset||MediaTek MT6893 Dimensity 1200 5G|
|Rear-camera resolution||108 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||50 MP|
Look at a smartphone