Infinix Zero 5G review: worth buying?
Created date: 02/19/2022, 17:40:39, Updated date: 02/19/2022, 19:28:28
What are the strengths of the Infinix Zero 5G? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the Infinix Zero 5G is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5094 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Infinix Zero 5G
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Infinix Zero 5G
- 3.Specifications of Infinix Zero 5G
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Infinix Zero 5G
The merits and demerits of Infinix Zero 5G
The merits of Infinix Zero 5G
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
- It has a somewhat high-spec front camera and is suitable for all your everyday photos.
The demerits of Infinix Zero 5G
- no data
Specifications of Infinix Zero 5G
|Infinix Zero 5G|
|Release date||2/8, 2022|
|Color||Cosmic Black/Skylight Orange/Horizon Blue|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0118inches (76.5mm) x 6.6inches (168.7mm) x 0.35inches (8.8mm)|
|Display size||6.78 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2460|
|Chipset||MediaTek MT6877 Dimensity 900 5G|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone