Honor Magic4 Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 03/19/2022, 15:17:20, Updated date: 03/19/2022, 16:29:43
We've conducted a detailed review of the Honor Magic4, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5094 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Honor Magic4
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Honor Magic4
- 3.Specifications of Honor Magic4
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Honor Magic4
The merits and demerits of Honor Magic4
The merits of Honor Magic4
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
The demerits of Honor Magic4
- no data
Specifications of Honor Magic4
|Release date||3/30, 2022|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.9inches (74.5mm) x 6.4inches (163.6mm) x 0.35inches (8.8mm)|
|Display size||6.81 inch|
|Display type||LTPO OLED|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1224 x 2664|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1|
|Rear-camera resolution||50 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||12 MP|
Look at a smartphone