Vivo iQOO Neo6 review
Created date: 04/19/2022, 22:05:52, Updated date: 04/19/2022, 23:57:29
We've conducted a detailed review of the vivo iQOO Neo6, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5094 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of vivo iQOO Neo6
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the vivo iQOO Neo6
- 3.Specifications of vivo iQOO Neo6
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the vivo iQOO Neo6
The merits and demerits of vivo iQOO Neo6
The merits of vivo iQOO Neo6
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
- It has a somewhat high-spec front camera and is suitable for all your everyday photos.
The demerits of vivo iQOO Neo6
- no data
Specifications of vivo iQOO Neo6
|vivo iQOO Neo6|
|Release date||4/20, 2022|
|Display size||6.62 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2400|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1|
|Rear-camera resolution||64 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone