Sony Xperia 1 IV 512GB review: worth buying?
Created date: 2022-05-19 20:24:30, Updated date: 2022-05-19 22:33:12
We've conducted a detailed review of the Sony Xperia 1 IV 512GB, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5640 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Sony Xperia 1 IV 512GB
- 2. Sony Xperia 1 IV 512GB 's features, performance, reviews
- 3. Sony Xperia 1 IV 512GB 's specs
Sony Xperia 1 IV 512GB 's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Sony Xperia 1 IV 512GB
Advantages of Sony Xperia 1 IV 512GB
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
Disadvantages of Sony Xperia 1 IV 512GB
- no data
Sony Xperia 1 IV 512GB 's specs
|Sony Xperia 1 IV 512GB|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||71.0mm x 165.0mm x 8.2mm|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1644 x 3840|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1|
Look at a smartphone