Review of vivo iQOO Z6 Pro 256GB. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 2022-05-19 21:37:47, Updated date: 2022-05-19 22:27:13
We've conducted a detailed review of the vivo iQOO Z6 Pro 256GB, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5640 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of vivo iQOO Z6 Pro 256GB
- 2. vivo iQOO Z6 Pro 256GB 's features, performance, reviews
- 3. vivo iQOO Z6 Pro 256GB 's specs
vivo iQOO Z6 Pro 256GB 's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of vivo iQOO Z6 Pro 256GB
Advantages of vivo iQOO Z6 Pro 256GB
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of vivo iQOO Z6 Pro 256GB
- no data
vivo iQOO Z6 Pro 256GB 's specs
|vivo iQOO Z6 Pro 256GB|
|Color||Phantom Dusk/Legion Sky|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||73.6mm x 159.7mm x 8.5mm|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2404|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 5G|
Look at a smartphone