Review of vivo T2x. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 06/19/2022, 19:40:56, Updated date: 06/19/2022, 19:48:46
An examination of the advantages and disadvantages of the specs and capabilities of the vivo T2x. How highly does it rate in terms of accessibility and performance in comparison with other smartphone? We reviewed the vivo T2x to see if it was a good buy.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5094 smartphones
Vivo T2x's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of vivo T2x
Advantages of vivo T2x
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of vivo T2x
- no data
Vivo T2x's specs
|Release date||5/31, 2022|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0inches (75.3mm) x 6.5inches (163.9mm) x 0.36inches (9.2mm)|
|Display size||6.58 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2408|
|Chipset||MediaTek Dimensity 1300|
|Rear-camera resolution||50 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone