Review of Nothing phone (1). Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 07/19/2022, 16:43:55, Updated date: 07/19/2022, 19:21:30
We've conducted a detailed review of the Nothing phone (1), looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5143 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Nothing phone (1)
- 2.Nothing phone (1)'s features, performance, reviews
- 3.Nothing phone (1)'s specs
Nothing phone (1)'s features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Nothing phone (1)
Advantages of Nothing phone (1)
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of Nothing phone (1)
- no data
Nothing phone (1)'s specs
|Nothing phone (1)|
|Release date||7/16, 2022|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.98inches (75.8mm) x 6.27inches (159.2mm) x 0.327inches (8.3mm)|
|Display size||6.55 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2400|
|Rear-camera resolution||50 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone