Oppo Reno8 Pro review: worth buying?
Created date: 07/19/2022, 16:00:36, Updated date: 07/19/2022, 16:13:42
We've conducted a detailed review of the Oppo Reno8 Pro, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5143 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Oppo Reno8 Pro
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Oppo Reno8 Pro
- 3.Specifications of Oppo Reno8 Pro
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Oppo Reno8 Pro
The merits and demerits of Oppo Reno8 Pro
The merits of Oppo Reno8 Pro
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
- Because the smartphone has a very high performance front camera, you can use it to make great shots of photospots and scenery.
The demerits of Oppo Reno8 Pro
- no data
Specifications of Oppo Reno8 Pro
|Oppo Reno8 Pro|
|Release date||7/19, 2022|
|Color||Glazed Green/Glazed Black|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.92inches (74.2mm) x 6.35inches (161.2mm) x 0.287inches (7.3mm)|
|Display size||6.7 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2412|
|Chipset||MediaTek Dimensity 8100|
|Rear-camera resolution||50 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||32 MP|
Look at a smartphone