Oppo Reno8 review
Created date: 07/19/2022, 19:51:57, Updated date: 07/19/2022, 22:48:42
A thorough review of the characteristics and specifications of the Oppo Reno8. We provide a detailed evaluation of the phone in terms of usability – including ease of holding, screen visibility, performance, image quality, and multitasking capabilities – as well as functionality, looking at the battery and camera.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5143 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Oppo Reno8
- 2.Oppo Reno8's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Oppo Reno8's specs
Oppo Reno8's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Oppo Reno8
Advantages of Oppo Reno8
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has an extremely high-grade front camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
Disadvantages of Oppo Reno8
- no data
Oppo Reno8's specs
|Release date||7/25, 2022|
|Color||Shimmer Gold/Shimmer Black|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.89inches (73.4mm) x 6.32inches (160.6mm) x 0.303inches (7.7mm)|
|Display size||6.4 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2400|
|Chipset||MediaTek Dimensity 1300|
|Rear-camera resolution||50 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||32 MP|
Look at a smartphone