Vivo T1x (India) review: worth buying?
Created date: 07/19/2022, 16:02:58, Updated date: 07/19/2022, 20:14:49
We've conducted a detailed review of the vivo T1x (India), looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5143 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of vivo T1x (India)
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the vivo T1x (India)
- 3.Specifications of vivo T1x (India)
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the vivo T1x (India)
The merits and demerits of vivo T1x (India)
The merits of vivo T1x (India)
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
The demerits of vivo T1x (India)
- no data
Specifications of vivo T1x (India)
|vivo T1x (India)|
|Release date||7/27, 2022|
|Color||Gravity Black/Space Blue|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0inches (76.1mm) x 6.47inches (164.3mm) x 0.315inches (8mm)|
|Display size||6.58 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2408|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G|
|Rear-camera resolution||50 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||8 MP|
Look at a smartphone