Review of ZTE V40 Pro. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 07/19/2022, 15:46:03, Updated date: 07/19/2022, 16:26:31
What are the strengths of the ZTE V40 Pro? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the ZTE V40 Pro is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5143 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of ZTE V40 Pro
- 2.ZTE V40 Pro's features, performance, reviews
- 3.ZTE V40 Pro's specs
ZTE V40 Pro's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of ZTE V40 Pro
Advantages of ZTE V40 Pro
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of ZTE V40 Pro
- no data
ZTE V40 Pro's specs
|ZTE V40 Pro|
|Release date||7/8, 2022|
|Color||Dark Green/Iridescent White|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3inches (76.2mm) x 6.45inches (163.9mm) x 0.327inches (8.3mm)|
|Display size||6.67 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2400|
|Chipset||Unisoc Tiger T618|
|Rear-camera resolution||64 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone