Vivo iQOO 11 Pro 512GB Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 2022-12-23 20:54:52, Updated date: 2022-12-23 22:10:43
We've conducted a detailed review of the vivo iQOO 11 Pro 512GB, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5966 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of vivo iQOO 11 Pro 512GB
- 2. vivo iQOO 11 Pro 512GB 's features, performance, reviews
- 3. vivo iQOO 11 Pro 512GB 's specs
vivo iQOO 11 Pro 512GB 's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of vivo iQOO 11 Pro 512GB
Advantages of vivo iQOO 11 Pro 512GB
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of vivo iQOO 11 Pro 512GB
- no data
vivo iQOO 11 Pro 512GB 's specs
|vivo iQOO 11 Pro 512GB
|Screen resolution (width x height)
|1440 x 3200
|Qualcomm SM8550 Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
Look at a smartphone