Huawei P60 (2023) review: worth buying?
Created date: 2023-03-23 15:17:08, Updated date: 2023-03-23 17:47:13
We've conducted a detailed review of the Huawei P60 (2023), looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5640 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Huawei P60 (2023)
- 2. Huawei P60 (2023) 's features, performance, reviews
- 3. Huawei P60 (2023) 's specs
Huawei P60 (2023) 's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Huawei P60 (2023)
Advantages of Huawei P60 (2023)
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of Huawei P60 (2023)
- no data
Huawei P60 (2023) 's specs
|Huawei P60 (2023)|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||74.5mm x 161.0mm x 8.3mm|
|Display type||LTPO OLED|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1220 x 2700|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4G|
Look at a smartphone