Review of Huawei P20 Pro. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 09/30/2018, 12:44:25, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 05:43:16
What are the strengths of the Huawei P20 Pro? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the Huawei P20 Pro is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4078 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Huawei P20 Pro
- 2.Huawei P20 Pro's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Huawei P20 Pro's specs
Huawei P20 Pro's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Huawei P20 Pro
Advantages of Huawei P20 Pro
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has an extremely high-grade front camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
Disadvantages of Huawei P20 Pro
- no data
Huawei P20 Pro's specs
|Huawei P20 Pro|
|Release date||4, 2018|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.9 inches (73.9 mm) x 6.1 inches (155 mm) x 0.3 inches (7.8 mm)|
|Weight||180 oz (180 g)|
|Display size||6.1 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2240|
|Pixel density||407 ppi|
|Battery capacity||4000 mAh|
|Chipset||Hisilicon Kirin 970|
|Rear-camera resolution||40 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||24 MP|
Look at a smartphone