Huawei nova 2s review: worth buying?
Created date: 09/30/2018, 12:53:06, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 07:26:10
What are the strengths of the Huawei nova 2s? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the Huawei nova 2s is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4050 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Huawei nova 2s
- 2.Huawei nova 2s's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Huawei nova 2s's specs
Huawei nova 2s's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Huawei nova 2s
Advantages of Huawei nova 2s
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a relatively long battery life, so you do not need to worry about battery much.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has a relatively high-grade rear camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
- It has an extremely high-grade front camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
Disadvantages of Huawei nova 2s
- no data
Huawei nova 2s's specs
|Huawei nova 2s|
|Release date||12, 2017|
|Color||Black/Gray/Red/Rose Gold/Light Blue|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0 inches (75.1 mm) x 6.2 inches (156.9 mm) x 0.3 inches (7.5 mm)|
|Weight||169 oz (169 g)|
|Display size||6 inch|
|Display type||LTPS IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2160|
|Pixel density||402 ppi|
|Battery capacity||3340 mAh|
|Chipset||HiSilicon Kirin 960|
|Rear-camera resolution||20 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||20 MP|
Look at a smartphone